♥ you're beautiful, cheer up ♥

i'm back!

updates everyday

got something to say? leave a comment anywhere

Tuesday 22 April 2014

A Pink "We probably eat well compared to ther girl groups" [Interview]

A Pink recently sat down for a interview and answered a few questions about their comeback, as well as their rising popularity.

Interviewer: What do you think about your rising popularity? It's been a while since your last release, what did you guys do in the meantime?

Eunji: After we released 'No No No' we decided to take a break. There was public interest in whether or not we would change to a sexy image, but we decided not to because we weren't comfortable with a sexy image. We also know there are minors, friends and family that watch us so we just decided to stick to our original image. Although the average age of our group is 21, we still want to bring a wholesome and pretty image instead.

Bomi: We did some foreign and domestic activities after 'No No No', and actually 'Mr Chu' was supposed to be released earlier but we decided to delay it in order to slightly modify it and fill in the gaps of the album. I was nervous because it's been nine months since we had a promotion.

Namjoo: Rather than individual activies between album releases we just relaxed and moved around alot. I went overseas when the album was ready.

Interviewer: A Pink is a girl group so you guys must diet alot, what are some of your favourite foods to eat and your diet techniques?

Eunji: I enjoy eating my parents home cooked meals, chicken feet, chicken, sweet potatoes, I'll eat anything

Click continue reading to see entire interview + netizen comments!


Hayoung: The company laughs at us when we ate in the past because I didn't know how to diet properly. Nowadays we do alot of exercise instead of diet. We practice our choreography, do pilates and yoga in our spare time to stay in shape. Yoga is our day to day supplement, but some of the movements are still difficult (laughs)

Chorong: We still practice 'No No No' choreography because there is so much movement. Sometimes we'd do it for an hour straight nonstop.

Interviewer: Your stage is very refreshing

Naeun: The song is bright and exciting and it matches us because we are like that. The song's success exceeded our expectations, it's our fourth year since debuting so we do feel different when we're on stage compared to the past.

Namjoo: I do feel different on stage now than before. We can also feel the audience's reaction when we're on stage. It's less stressful now that we've began promotions because we were most stressed and nervous during the prepreation stages. We worry alot during preparetions, but now we can enjoy our performances.

Interviewer: It's surprising to see you girls now than before, where do you feel you've changed the most?

Eunji: I used to hide my face alot, but now I don't do that anymore. I watched my previous broadcasts where I was shy and used to hide my face, so I stopped doing that because I'm more confident now.

Naeun: The drama I did was a big experience for me. I'm really introverted in real life, but my character was very extroverted. It was a good experience for me.


Top netizen comments:

[+611 -13] A girl group that eats alot ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (sarcasm)

[+619, -19] Pretending to eat alot, pretending to eat alot of cool food, pretending to be friends, it's obvious idols' parents are the ones spending the money and the management are just using idols until the public gets sick of them

[+450, -2] Do you eat more than the other groups? Is there a eating competition? Who cares?

[+230, -23] What about the other girl you tossed out of the group???

[+129, -56] Say what you want about them, they're the only group who hasn't stripped for popularity

[+55, -23] Their new song is so bad though....

[+23, -2] I eat only a handful of food and it still seems too much compared to idols that say they eat alot ㅋㅋ

No comments:

Post a Comment