♥ you're beautiful, cheer up ♥

i'm back!

updates everyday

got something to say? leave a comment anywhere

Friday 18 April 2014

Lee Ji Ah plastic surgery controversy 'Do I look like I had work done?' [Interview]


Lee Ji Ah opened up debate on her plastic surgery controversy. Lee Ji Ah is currently starring in SBS weekend drama 'Three Times Married Woman'. The early public interest has focused entirely on Lee Ji Ah's much changed apperance, fueling rumors that the actress had extensive plastic surgery done.

Lee Ji Ah responded
"It's a very hurtful rumors, it depends on the person and whether or not their face swells due to sleeping badly etc. Often my face swells up because I don't take care of myself that well, so I'm surprised as well in the morning when sometimes my face isn't swollen and seems to look different."

Lee Ji Ah playfully followed and questioned the reporter:
"What do you see? Do I look like I had work done? I've become naturally prettier because I got older and been taking care of my face with creams and better makeup routine. I work hard, I don't smoke, and I'm a bit disappointed that the attention has focused completed on how I look or how different I look, it hurts a bit (laughs).

Top netizen comments:

[+1206, -57] Hull...shameless fucking b.

[+969, -75] Shes just looking for a controversy with her replies, now theres multiple articles about this.

[+956, -102] I hate when women don't give straight answers. It's like asking "how old are you?" and they reply "how old do you think I look?" ㅋㅋㅋ

[+86, -2] "Nah I just drank alot of tea"

[+76, -2] "I just got a new nose from my previous drama"

[+68, -3] Please stop coming out, I liked her two years ago but stopped because her face is so changed

[+62, -2] Did worse this time

[+61, -5] "Lee Ji Ah is pretty" I have never heard this phrase

[+49, -2] Reporter should have replied "Do you think that I think that you did?"

2 comments: